Photoshop HW 3

I chose this image of Kirby and Kendall because I think it would be difficult photoshopping the way the masks' shadows hit the face of the people wearing them. It may look kind of messy, because the cut-outs look jagged, which might make the photoshopping more difficult. 





This post gave me inspiration  for the project because I feel as if photoshopping something similar would be very doable. The subject is smaller compared to the background which would probably be easy to do, which makes it more reasonable for a beginner (such as myself) to attempt. 





This image made me laugh because the photoshopper took the literal advice of the person requesting a photoshop. I think it was funny how he interpreted it and then carried out the project. 




I’d recreate something similar to this one. They have made the toy car look life-sized. It reminds me of the mini brands that you find at the store. I could do a whole photoshoot of the mini-merchandise to make the items look life sized like this car.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Card