Animation

 For our final project in photoshop, we were assigned to create a small animation. My first thought was to do something simple because I was not too skilled in the previous animation exercises. I still wanted it to be fun to look at though, so I chose a fun scene of a shooting star. I found the images I used on the internet and cropped them in an app on my phone. I then exported the images to the computer and began to work. The small animation is two people on a mountain top watching a shooting star in the night sky. I like how the two people are just a silhouette, because the the relationship and identity of the two people is left open for interpretation. I also included my tagbrush and name/ class to identify the artist. I have attached the images as well as the animation. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Card