"Somewhere" Project

 The "Somewhere" project was a lot of fun for me. The objective was to edit an image of ourself into a movie scene of our choosing. I had a lot of ideas for this project but I then realized I had thr perfect photo of myself to use for a particular movie scene that I really like. The scene I chose is from the movie, "Neon Genesis: The End of Evangelion". This movie is very special to me because a friend introduced me to it and I relate it to happy times. 

The original scene is the first inserted image. I (again) came to realize I had the perfectly angled photo of my face to match up with the face in the background of the scene, which is the second image included. The final image is the final project. I edited my face to be more pale/white so that it would be more similar to the movie scene. I am glad I chose an anime because I wanted to challenge myself by working with a scene that wasn't "real life". 







Comments

  1. This has to be one of the best somewhere artwork I have seen. Your idea is really creative and it really amazed me. I like how you used the color pink on your face. It looks great, and it matches even more perfectly with the deep blue sky. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post Card