Business Cards

 One of our final projects was to design three different business cards and use Adobe InDesign to bring our ideas to life. I looked for inspiration on the internet by just looking up different types of business cards. I drew up 12 different designs, 6 for the front of a card with a corresponding 6 backs. I tried different orientations and even decided on one that is vertical from the front and horizontal from the back. I think my logo looks great for a business card because it is simple and cute, but does enough for itself that it can be used as the main and only design. I also used my name and initials as thew key part to a lot of the designs because I discovered how common that is through researching different business cards. I have attached my original ideas/ drawings as well as my final projects. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Card